Saturday, December 19, 2009

Infosys Campus Connect Quality Check day

It was 18 Dec. morning...
after 3 month long time,the day of quality check had arrived.... In morning we had our internal exams.... after that we had this test. Since dress code of that day was formal... so i had to wear formals with 'tie'.... as it was my first experience of using tie... i took help of my bro. Wearing formal with tie makes u feel something special. You feel that you are from Professional world. But I think ,I was the only guy on that morning wearing tie(later all boys wore the tie). so i was feeling embarrassing. So I hid it under my jacket.

After internal exam we all gathered in garden in front of our college building.....then we captured some snaps.. At sharp 12.00 P.M. Mrs.Madhu came for our quality check.. She was looking very professional,means she was very punctual, her gestures,body language,her way of talking ....all were showing that she can not be from none another than Infosys... first of all she asked some questions about what we studied in our modules of Campus Connect. After that we had two GD rounds and then some presentations.....then Mem asked abt our experiences of this whole journey.... some of us shared their views... I also shared my experience and I wud love to it share with u also. Before joining this program ,I used to hasitate in talking girls a lot.... I never initiates with girls.... but after this program , my hesitation has reduced a lot.. One Day during Group Discussion me and one girl got into the arguments.... If i said anything,she counter attacked me and vice versa... I shouldnt mention her name and I m not doing it.... but that day feeling of talking with girls like this, kept jumping in my mind that I talked to a girl-I talked to a girl(even though it was group discussions ... lol). Her brownish eyes are very beautiful and it makes u feel to drown in them. She is very good english speaker too.... I could stand against her,was a big thing for me... After that test was over... We all were good at our performance.... and whole credit of this goes to Mr. Vibhav..

After completing test...we again gathered in garden for snaps ,but this time girls also...... first time in my whole engg life i had my fitst snap with a girl and that was group photo...lol. Still it was kind of achievment day for me. my efforts of 3 months prooved fruitful. I was very happy..

4 comments:

The Speaking Mind said...

Wow, Nice One, Man !!!!

A very descriptive and enjoying article with a scent of some romance in it.

Keep it up.


Wishing you lot of more snaps(with girls)

vipulpatodi said...

thanx @ The Speaking Mind....
u r truly a good source of inspiration.

Sudhanshu said...

mast likha h yar very nice

bus thoda brownish eyes k bare me aur likhna tha........

truely good very nice article

The Speaking Mind said...

@ Vipul patodi.

Get inspiration from somewhere else, if you go following me, you will land no where. Search History, search internet and get a good going.